Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SPRINKLES ON A CAKE: Link to online cake decorating course

The other day as I was looking out the window. . . . I saw the sun penetrating through the clouds as the earth was being dusted with snow.
It reminded me of cake decorating being done by God. He says "Calgary's needing a little decor added to the ground where the sun has dried up alot of the now dirty old snow. Sooo I'll sprinkle it with some nice sparkly sprinkles that someone can get a smile on there face on a perhaps depressing day 'cause of some bad news they received.

I must keep the sun shining though to get through those gloomy clouds (as someone may take them). Maybe I can help them to be positive. Maybe I can add some sparkles to their lives knowing that I am there for them, even in the sad times.

Perfecto

Girl 1 Smiley SunglassesAmericanGirl 5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...