Tuesday, March 1, 2011

INSPIRED PENMENSHIP. . . . .

12.11.2008

LOWERING THE BOOM
I feel like penning my soul through tips of dust. I love the Lord Jesus,
with all that I am. No matter the stance I take. He is confidence to stand. No matter the apple I eat, no matter that fruit I bear. All is for nothing, but not to despair. I live in the Ghost, that emphatically reaches. I toast in His roast, as He shows me He cares. What takes the cake as redundant a phrase, is that God is still God and my trust is in praise. I have come so far,
in a matter of weeks. i stand beside Jesus' Rocks are my feet. I take on a new name. in Him I can stand, because only in Jesus will I find no holes in my hands. The water cannot slip through, the cracks that aren't there and I cannot slip through when my cross i do bear. How beautiful the sandals that are strapped to those feet as i bend down to wash, and say, "God's given His oil to me." It takes nothing to say, I can do it all. It takes everything I am to crumble at Master's call. So amazing as I pen, exactly what It Is. How much I do not know, but how much He sees this. The fingers type faster
than anything I know, but despite what I am feeling; I know in Him it is all.
I can take all that I am
and put it down in a rhyme, or I can take all that He is and never find the time. To explain, to exclaim, to live Holy, to live true, to live in peace and righteousness, to give all through and through! to try, to try! to live, tis to try! tis nothing, but everything! to find Spirit in the cry. As intercession is made supplication for saints, don't fall back now. Don't give up in haste. Dont be quick to shed the innocent blood of your family; to be quick to sow discord amongst all the brethren in Calgary. What is it, oh Lord, that finds us disunified?. What is it, Oh Lord, that makes us the mis-guide? Is it prayer? Is it worship? Is it the lack there of? Is it deception? Is it lies? Is it the lack of love? Questions, Oh questions; that pelt the soul, as stray bullets find homes in the midst of my skull! Oh God, I dont see what misunderstanding, misconstrued. Why does the Christian have to be so confused? As the devils pack up. As the wolves smell the blood. As a shark is on line. As the lioness finds the cub. Taking the weak is going through me. In Him I can stand as strong as He wills me to be! It is not the devil I am worried about. It is not his devices. The devil is only as strong as you allow him to speak for your mindset. The struggle is your mind. The struggle is in me, the dog that i am. The beast that's in need. The deception is my own. The thoughts are alone. The devil only questions and rises to bare a tone. Trust is the key and brokenness is a steward. It's the only thing that will lead us, a broken heart mended with True Word. Loving water begins to flow, as the mend of the mind takes on a new meaning; as trivial as time. Take one second to ponder. Two seconds to drink... Three seconds to long until we are all on the brink. We realize
that as quick as fingers do type, that as long as you're reading your enjoying the hype. What is it about prayer that finds us renewed? What is about God that keeps us so glued? So in tune, so in tune, so in tune, as the music of my soul sings all in mid bloom. Time to grow! Time to sow! Time to reap! Time to keep! Grow in Him! Sow the grim! Reap the harvest! Keep the children previously impoverished! Penned by Jason De Leeuw

J.D., Luv you in the Lord and don't stop your writing!!!!!

Blog fans, if you click on "Enspired penmanship" at the beginning, you will open up a very thought provoking blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...