Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE DIET OF GODS WORD: Linked to an excellent PODCAST!

. Speaking of Diet. . . . .
How blessed I am to have a healthy diet of Holy Ghost anointed rich preaching!!! I thank God for a pastor that is sensitive to Gods voice. Pastor King truly has a link with the Almighty! He is totally in tune with God. Many times I have come across people who ask me to go to their church and check it out but, I am so full from the feast at my house (Gods church) I have no appetite for food from elsewhere.
.
My diet consists of the following:
  • anointed worship.
  • pre-service prayer (to get my spiritual antennas up).
  • prayerful preaching (sometimes with heaviness and many tears from the burden to reach people).
  • no omissions of the Bible (even though it might step on toes).
  • the voices of other men (the five fold ministry).
  • no compromising teaching.
  • humbleness to listen to God and be used as a vessel to speak Jesus' heart's desires.
  • willingness to help us to know the very depths of the Bible.
  • many teaching materials such as historical, quoted, various Bibles etc. (to get across what is needed).
  • setting no time limits when God is doing something.

Now after saying all this I think of where Jesus was talking to his disciples and said in John chapter 6:

[63] It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. . . . .

[67] Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will you also go away?

[68] Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

With the above verses in mind, I can only go where I know that I am hearing all the words of eternal life for they do give me complete nourishment and therefore am very careful about where I go to hear the word of God preached. I know I am not going to be lacking spiritual food if I continue to sit under the feet of pastor King (or a preacher who believes all the truth) as long as he continues to be under the anointing of God and preaches all the Bible. So forgive me if I don't go to other churches. They just won't do it for me although if they preach ONE God, Acts 2:38 salvation, separation and holiness (everything that is required) that is another story.

If you want to know the stuff that I believe, check out http://truthchurch.com/page.php?ID=13. This will show many scriptures that backs the plan of salvation and the other things mentioned. Also, if you are hungry for more, we have an awesome Bible study (403-282-0238).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...