Friday, March 4, 2011

THE LETTER: Quill Pens and other Inventions (Link)

Speaking of letter writing. . . I have a letter from Jesus. . . . This is how it goes. . . . . . . . . . .
THE LETTER
Dear Friend,
How are you?
.
I just had to send a note to tell you how much I care about you.
I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends.
I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me too.
.
I gave
you a sunset to close your day
and
a cool breeze to rest you-and I waited.
You never came.
It hurt me- but I still love you because I am your friend.
I saw you sleeping last night and longed to touch your brow so
I spilled moonlight upon your face.
Again I waited,
wanting to rush down so we could talk.
I have so many gifts for you!
You awoke and rushed off to work.
My tears were in the rain.
.
If you would only listen to me!
I love you!!
I try to tell you in blue skies and
in the quiet green grass.
I whisper it in leaves on the trees, and
breathe it in colors of flowers,
shout it to you in mountain streams,
give the bird love songs to sing.
I clothe you with warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature scents.
.
My love for you is deeper than the ocean, and
bigger than the biggest need in your heart!
.
Ask me!
Talk with me!
Please don't forget me.
I have so much to share with you!
I won't hassle you any further. It is YOUR decision.
I have chosen you and I will wait--
.
I love you.
Pen 2
Your friend.
JESUS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...