Monday, March 29, 2010

JESUS

God inspired me to write this poem a while ago:
Like the song says. . .
He's an awesome God!
His shoulders are sooo broad.
He'll neither leave nor forsake;
His love is not fake.
My needs he did and does supply;
Jesus will never lie.
I can trust him with all my heart,
each day that I start.
God is my only true hope;
While drowning in live's trials, I can grasp his rope.
With great deliverance he rescues me,
causing Satan to flee.
Oh how I Love him!,
who takes care of my every whim.
What a great name;
He's always the same. . .
JESUS
cg

4 comments:

manthano said...

Well expressed Cheryl.
Jesus truly is our everything.
THANKS.

Anonymous said...

GREAT Poem Cheryl.
What a comfort to know that He promises never to leave us or forsake us.

Cherylg said...

Manthano. THANK YOU for blessing me with your beautiful comments!!!

GREAT BLESSINGS to you!

C

Cherylg said...

Amen Deb; Amen.

BLESSINGS!!! Take care.

C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...