Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THANK-YOU JESUS, MY JEHOVAH-JIREH. . .

.
JESUS I am soooo thankful for a job,
good health, a roof over my head, food to eat and cloths on my back. . .
.
Although I don't have alot of fancy things, I have been so blessed of YOU for what I do have. .
JESUS, I save money cause I have no car.
.
I get exercise riding my bike/walking. .
I am blessed to take buses, as I can introduce and envite MANY to church .
.
I have learned the art of decor cause my furniture is not always so beautiful. .
Because I am renting a small bachelor suite, I get to use my creative and improvising skills.
.
Thank-you for flowers, plants and pots & places to grow them. .
JESUS, thank-you for the GREAT sales and the beautiful cloths given and from the thrift store.
.
I am making do with my given/found furnishings and decor; until I can replace them, they truly are your blessing. .
I am rich in YOU and I have 3 wonderful children &
4 beautiful grandchildren.
.
I live in a safe environment with YOU watching over me. .
YOU ALWAYS provide my needs.
YOU bless me more times than I can count OR deserve.
.
THANK YOU for bringing me to a place
where I've learned to trust and lean on YOU. .
I am learning to be content in all things and
not take things for granted.
.
THANK-YOU JESUS FOR MY DAILY BLESSINGS. .
Things could be alot worse for me!!!
.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
.
Hebrews 13:5 & 6 (NKJV) 5) Let your conduct be without covetousness;
be content with such things as you have.
For He Himself has said,
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
6) So we may boldly say:
“ The LORD is my helper;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?”

2 comments:

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Amen Cheryl-dean!!! Thankful for friends!!! God bless.

Cherylg said...

I am thankful for God allowing us to have someone like you as part of the body. God Bless.

Luv ya!!!

cg :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...