Thursday, August 5, 2010

NEARLY NO FAT FUDGE BROWNIES - Link to Guidelines for melting chocolate.

.
.
I found this recipe on the lid of the plain yogurt made by Astro I like to buy. It sounds really good. What's your opinion:
. Ingredients: . 1/2 cup Chocolate (melted) 1...cup Astro Original 0% plain yogurt 1/2 cup sugar (I think I am going to try my demerra brown sugar) 3/4 cup flour 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 cup water . Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. . In medium pot, melt chocolate at a low heat stirring continuously(read link in title to learn proper method of melting chocolate). When melted, take off stove and mix in yogurt and sugar. In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder and b. soda until just combined and stir into chocolate mixture . Add water and stir until mixture comes together(you might want to taste it to see if it is sweet enough and maybe add 1/4 cup more sugar).
.
Pour into parchment lined 8 X 8 pan(or you can grease the inside of the pan all over & lightly coat with flour instead)..
.
. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares. . .
Nummy. . . These brownies sound delicious!!! Going to try out this recipe as soon as I get some chocolate. (Thinking dark chocolate would be nice.)
.
Hmmmm. . . I think I will add 1/2 cup of chopped pecan nuts in as well.
.
Hungry . Cherylg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...