Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.... Today as on all days should be a day of rejoicing. I am so thankful for the goodness and mercies of God!!! He has always been there for me...even when I have not always been there for him/his people. I'm am thinking of something Jesus had said (in so many words). If we go visit the sick, or give to someone in need, we are doing it to Jesus. If we sacrifice our lives daily to helping others and showing God's love, we are there for Jesus. I remember someone once saying "we are his arms and legs".

Big Hug

Dear Jesus, help me to be more giving of myself with my time. For your glory. In Jesus Name Amen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes there is no one like Jesus. The more I know you the more I admire you, because you are always doing your best for Jesus. I know you have a heart of Gold. Sometimes I think the evil spirts keep people from fiquring out other people, but one day all will be reveilled.

Cherylg said...

Thank you for your kindness but, there are battles of my heart that only God knows. His mercies are everlasting!!!! Luv you lots Linda!!!!

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Cheryl-dean!!!! I love your blog so far. It's very happy & uplifting. You have a very artistic talent, use it for the kingdom of God. You also have a gift of talking to people which leads into being a witnessfir God. You are very blessed by God. I love the fact that you are always happy & you always make me laugh. :0)

God bless you!

Cherylg said...

Thank you Jessie! Sorry I took so long to get this on the comments section. I just realized how to do it today. I hope you enjoy my next post which I'm working on right now. It is about being complete. I hope to have it done by Friday, Feb. 5th.

Cherylg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...